Sunday, January 27, 2013

Call Me Maybe


    Cell phone cases, to me, are one of the most important accessories you can own. I mean think about it. What's the one thing you always have on you and everybody sees you with? Your phone! So naturally the case should represent your style,(and be pleasant to look at 24/7) so that way it will match you. But for me it's very hard to find a super cute, and yet practical phone case, which is why I went on the hunt, because I am in desperate need for a new case!

Here are some of the good ones I found!


Call Me Maybe


Tech accessory
This is absolutely perfect- the perfect balance of practical and adorable! What's not to love about a monogrammed Otterbox, that you can completely personalize yourself!


Kate spade
It's no secret I have a huge soft spot for anything Kate Spade, but some of my friends have these do rave about them, because not only are they super cute, but they are also made out of a really nice thick protective material!


Kate spade
Ok, I couldn't not include this one. I mean Kate Spade really hit the spot on humor on this one! 



Kate Spade Abstract Bows
This one might be the winner for me, just because I love bows almost more than anything else, & it's Kate Spade. Win-Win!


Tech Candy Bordeaux
I actually own a Tech Candy case right now, that they no longer make, and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it! It's the most protective case I have ever owned, and I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for an ultra protective and adorable case!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore Kate Spade cases. I'm quite partial to the bow one!

    ReplyDelete