Friday, January 25, 2013

Comfy in Rugby

     So, I've been checking out some of my favorite east coast bloggers today, and well it's good to know that I'm not alone in my hatred for this weather. Unfortunately, I can vouch for them when they say it's beyond cold.


     I was not expecting to walk out of my house this morning and practically be frozen on the spot, but luckily my midterms started today(that's something I never thought I'd say), and I was able to dress in my comfy home clothes,because well that's really the only time it is acceptable to go to school wearing scrubs.
     I put on my trusty fleece lined leggings(so warm), a Rugby sweatshirt, duck boots and I was ready to go! On cold days as such, you can never go wrong with layers, and more layers.

Comfy in Rugby

No comments:

Post a Comment